Sunday, August 03, 2008

Lucy's Blessing

Hey guys!I just wanted to invite everyone out for Lucy's blessing on Sunday September 7th (at 11 am) out here in la la land Mesquite!!! That is the week after Labor Day. I know it's a little bit of a trip- but just think how much fun it will be!! :) We are all doing good- thanks you all for thinking of us!!

Lucy is going to sleep about 9:30-10:00 every night, wakes up at about 4, and then not again until about 9am. I think I get more sleep now than when I was pregnant!! I can't wait for you all to meet her- she's cute as heck.

Anyway- If you can't make it out for the blessing we totally understand!

Love you all!!

Julz, Kregg, and all of the kids that we have now!

7 joe-cool comments:

Ludvigson Family said...

Lucy is so cute! I love all of the pictures Michelle took. They were great. You are so lucky you got a good sleeper! That sure makes your life a lot easier! It sounds like she is a good baby and you have some great helpers! Glad everything is going well.

Kristie V said...

Mike and I wanted to say CONGRATS on your newest littl' family member LUCY. She is a Cutie :)

Erick and Janette said...

Lucy is so Beautiful. Its still so wierd to comprehend that we are adults having kids of our own! I guess I still think of us as 3rd graders running to Reams after school and sleeping under a Moonless sky out in your back yard!!!!! Erick and I wish we could be there for the blessing, but we'll be there in spirit. Miss you tons!!!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Lucy is so cute! I'm glad I found your blog so I can keep up with your family.

Lyndee W. said...

Ah...the joy of a good sleeper! Sean started sleeping straight through the night (9 to 9) at two months old...and he's been a peach ever since!

I'll talk to Lyle about the blessing. It would be good to see you guys!

Britney O'Connor said...

Her blessing is on my birthday...fun! :) She is ADORABLE.

Steve and Karissa said...

I'm so excited to see her! she's so cute... Me and Steve are coming out with the fam for sure for the blessing!