Saturday, August 23, 2008

Quote of the week...

Alright guys- Here is the quote for this week- I hope you guys are enjoying these, because we are enjoying making them! So far Kregg's sister Karla is 2 for 2. This one might be a little harder... any guesses???

6 joe-cool comments:

christa said...

LOL Dirty Rotten Scoundrals!!! LOVE THAT SHOW!!! Oklahoma Oklahoma Oklahoma Oklahoma..... Kregg does a very nice Rupreckt

Everitt's said...

DANG IT!! dave and I were going to guess Dirty Rotten Scoundrels 1st!! LOL!!!

karla said...

I'm beginning to think Kregg has missed his true calling in life. Good job Christa. Thought I'd be nice and let someone else have a shot at it!

Momma Dil said...

You got me, but Abe recognized it right away. He also appreciates the cork on the fork...nice touch, Kregg.

Lace said...

Very nice! Kregg's so good, I knew it before I even clicked play just from how he was sitting!

Michelle said...

Julie, Im l you put the cork on the fork for Kregg. He needs it.