Wednesday, August 27, 2008

6 Weeks

Lucy is going to 6 weeks tomorrow so I thought I share how big she is getting. She is still sleeping really good-from about 9:30 to about 5am. She's awake more during the day so we get to see those beautiful eyes! We have loved having a baby around... and I know what they mean when they say that after 3 kids it really doesn't matter a whole lot. I feel a lot less overwhelmed than I did with the others. Maybe it is all of the extra helping hands (although I have to pry those hands off of her way more than I want to!). PS- pay no attention to those legs that really shouldn't be that white considering where we live...




10 joe-cool comments:

Shauna said...

So precious...how fast they change!!

Lyndee W. said...

What!? She's 6 weeks already!?

Ludvigson Family said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. Cute little dress!

Bigwood Family said...

What a doll! You are such an awesome MOM!!! Keep up the good, yet hard work!!

the twins said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is soooo cute!!!
Christine

Steve and Karissa said...

ok you have the cutest little girls! i'm so excited to see all you guys next weekend!

Anonymous said...

JULIE!!

I am so glad that you found my blog! I was actually just in Mesquite earlier tonight-that is crazy! You have such a cute family- 4 kids! We will for sure need to catch up. Send me an email when you get a chance- samimyers@hotmail.com. Talk to you soon!

Michelle said...

Cute kid...but where is the quote of the week!? SLACKERS!

Momma Dil said...

It was so good to see you guys this weekend! I loved getting to hold Lucy - she's a keeper!

Erick and Janette said...

6 weeks already! Wow, how time flies. She really is beautiful. Good thing you have helping hands!