Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mary's Castle


So I walked into the kitchen and this was what I found... I didn't even realize I had so many breakable things where she could reach them. But I thought her little castle actually looked pretty impressive! Hey I'm just happy that she didn't break anything!

7 joe-cool comments:

Sarraphim said...

Well done Mary! That's a beautiful castle! :D Hehehe! Just don't leave the Ming vase or the Waterford crystal where she can get at them and everything will be alright! ;)

Bigwood Family said...

What a talented little girl you have. She must have a very gentle hand.

Kristie V said...

Very nice, she is a busy little girl isn't she and so creative.
LUV IT

Kendra said...

How could you get upset with those sweet innocent eyes starring back at you.

Ludvigson Family said...

Great job Mary. She is so creative I love it!

Shauna said...

Oh, gotta love it! A future architect!!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Mary sure is a go-er! And I'm impressed she didn't break anything.