Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Young Buddies


My friend Katrina and her family came to visit last night. She had her baby 3 days after I had Lucy. Here are some pics of them together. Cute, huh? If I woulda known we were taking cute pics I mighta dressed my daughter up to look more like a girl. She looks like Ty.







4 joe-cool comments:

Ashlee said...

Ok...it has been way too long since I last chatted with you! Your family is so cute and I can't believe you already have another one! Where exactly are you guys living right now? I remember Sherri saying that you guys met up with them in Las Vegas but are you closer to St. George? We go down there a bunch! Ok so I just looked at some older posts and saw that you live in Mesquite! we will definitely need to get together!
Cute family, we miss you guys.

Lace said...

How fun! Lucy has a little friend! I still think she looks a lot like Tayvie, it must be the Goddard in them.

Shauna said...

Too cute! Oh new borns are just so darn precious..love it! ALMOST makes me want to have another one! :}

Kendra said...

They are so cute. Asia looks alot like Preston. Lucy I think will be getting her height from Kregg.(LOL)