Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We love our friends!

This is Saul and David hangin' out at our place. Saul loves to hold Lucy.
This is my friend Kat with her new baby (I'm probably spelling this wrong so I'll just spell it how you say it...) Asia.


This is my friend Christine with her daughter Jordan. Also- I promise I did do Mary's hair- that's always how it looks by the end of the day (now you know what my days are like!! :) )


Last weekend was Mary's friend Ben's birthday. So we went to his little party at McDonald's (not a whole lot of other options here!). Kregg was having the most fun, I'm pretty sure.
I can't even explain this picture.

3 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

Just one of the kids! Priceless!

Anonymous said...

Someone should have called the cops on that guy....scary!!!!




;)

Bigwood Family said...

He must have been the big kid at the party. Your family always has fun at what ever you do.