Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1st Day of 1st Grade!

So Ty started 1st grade on Monday- I can't believe I have a 1st grader! Anyway- I think he is really going to like it this year. Everything comes so naturally to Ty- and I'm looking forward to him learning new things. I'll get to go and help out in his class once a week, so that should be fun. He's such a good kid- I'm so proud of him!
Here's Ty and Karson with a couple of their buddies waiting for the bus... watch out for these 4, they are bound to get into lots of trouble together! :)

2 joe-cool comments:

Tony said...

Is the movie "rat race" They are in vegas right before the guy sais "go". That was an easy one. Karson totally gave it away!

Momma Dil said...

You've got quite a handsome little man on your hands, Julie. Watch out ladies! Or should I say, watch out Ty??? No more middle of the night phone calls from girls, mister :)