Monday, July 28, 2008

Pics From Home


Karson now is totally obsessed with holding Lucy. Him and Mary are constantly fighting over who gets to get the diaper and who gets to get the bottle.

My mom was out this past week to help out. She was a huge help! It was great to have her around.

7 joe-cool comments:

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

Oh my gosh your kids are getting so big i cant believe it

Everitt's said...

Oh my goodness she is a CUTIE!!!

Lace said...

I love all of these pictures! Sounds like you've got it easy there! Just kick your feet up and let Kar and Mary take care of her huh? Just teasin!

Kellie Glade said...

What a beautiful addition to your family! I love all the pics! Maybe it does get easier after one child if they turn out to be such big helpers like yours kids are. Good times!

Shauna said...

Precious!! and look how cute the boys are with her, love it! I see Grandma (and Grandpa?) got to come down & see her. Hey, I recognize that Fidelity shirt! :}

Momma Dil said...

How cute is Karson with Lucy? I guess he just needed some time to warm up to her, huh? How's life, you amazing mother of FOUR???

Erick and Janette said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations, Traci said that you were giong to have her sometime in July but I couldn't remember when. It was so wierd running into her. I knew the moment I saw here that I knew her, but I couldn't place how...... She is so grown up! Thats not supposed to happen! There is just way to much to catch up on. I hope you are doing well and your 30th was fabulous! Keep in touch!