Thursday, July 10, 2008

Some random pictures

So we got this for Mary a few weeks ago- and we still have to force her not to wear it every second of every day. She LOVES Cinderella!!!
I have no idea how she picks these places to fall asleep in...
So I guess that my kids have to be up on a ledge where they aren't supposed to be before I can get some genuine smiles from them for a picture... they are with their friends David and Saul.

3 joe-cool comments:

Lyndee W. said...

They're always into stuff they shouldn't be, huh?

christa said...

I LOVE your new blog! Looks so cute! And I'm totally loving that picture of Mary in the Cindrella outfit. That's adorable- she's gonna be a cute big sis! By the way- you need to let me know when you have that little one!! I'm excited for you!

Shauna said...

Kids...gotta luv 'em! Even when they are climbing ledges (they look like they enjoyed it though!) Kaley very much enjoys dressing up in her princess outfits too...trust me, you've just begun!!