Monday, July 28, 2008

More hospital pics...

I have a great friend out here (Michelle) who came and took a bunch of pics. These are a few of them...








She's awesome!

6 joe-cool comments:

Abster said...

Julz,
Did u comment on my blog about the Penelope DVD? It said Julie, but I'd swear your comments always say Julz. Anyway, if you did, no I haven't read the 4th book yet because it isn't out yet. It doesn't come out until the second and of course it will be worth the $25.00.

christa said...

Way cute pictures Julie!!! How fun! Lucy is just adorable and it's so cute that her brothers and sister love her so much....how fun. So I keep wanting to call you and I finally had a second tonight, and then when I called I realized I DON'T HAVE YOUR NEW NUMBER!!!!! You'll have to give it to me!! Love ya Julie! HOpe you're recovering alright!

Lyndee W. said...

Such a darling little doll!

Lace said...

She is so pretty! I love these pictures! How fun that she did this for you!

Momma Dil said...

Those are some great pictures. What a good-looking fam too!

Sarraphim said...

She's adorable, and already she's got the dark hair going... heh. ;) Congrats again!