Thursday, July 10, 2008

My big 3-0

Okay- so I can totally make fun of myself...
Kregg and I went and saw "Get Smart" and when we came out of the movie theatre, this is what my van looked like.
Our friends Michelle and Dave decked it out very nicely and then made me wear the joe-cool glasses and hat (and gave me a very nice flamingo platter- the flamingo thing is an inside joke).
Anyway- afterwards we went to a very nice fine-dining restaurant with Michelle and Dave. It was a great day. Thanks guys!!

3 joe-cool comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't know you were older than Lyle...mind you, by only a few months...he hits his 30th in January! He's a bit nervous.

Bigwood Family said...

It s sounds like you had an awesome birthday. I hope it was very memorable for you. You only turn 30 once. You are now over the hill. You are only getting younger though.

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Julz!! Wow..the big 30 now, you finally made it! :} Trust me, your 30's are much better than your 20's...so, it's all good! And The hat & glasses seem to fit you too! :}