Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lucy Meets the Fam








So the kids were so excited to meet their new baby sister. Ty wanted to know how she came out ("and now that she's out, when can mom start running again??") and Mary is a complete baby hog. Karson is curious, but is keeping his distance. I can't believe we are now a family of 6!!!!

11 joe-cool comments:

Shauna said...

Beautiful Family...love to see the other kids with her. Wow, a family of 6! How fast that all happens! :}

Lace said...

Ayla is excited about baby Lucy too! We can't wait to meet her!!!

Bigwood Family said...

Kregg looks so happy and excited. I am sure he is just loving it. The kids look like they are really enjoying her too!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast your family has grown. Mary looks like she's the same size as your new bundle. :) You all look fabulous and YOU don't look like a woman that just had a baby in the pic. It looks like you just hopped on the hospital bed and took a photo.

Congrats to you all!
xxoo

Melony

Momma Dil said...

Six??? I can't believe it! So cute though...

Kellie Glade said...

CONGRATS!!! Lucy is adorable! Gotta love all that dark hair. What a very cute family.

Lyndee W. said...

Congratulations! She's cute!

Heather said...

Julie , WOW Look at you !! I can't believe you have four babies good for you . Steph sent me the link so I wanted to say hi and congrats ! I have a blog also simplyheather3.blogspot.com . YOu should check it out . Miss ya !
Hef

Phil, Aminda, Jovie and Bryce said...

Lucy is soooo cute I just love the newborns!!!!! and I'm pretty sure her and I are going to get along how cool is it that she was born on my B-day. Love it! cant wait to meet her.

Britney O'Connor said...

Ah she is so stinkin cute!!! My dad texted me the night she was born...I am so excited for you guys! I want a baby :-(. Ha ha. Soon enough! Love you guys!

Jodi said...

Congrats. Glad everything went ok, she is a cutie.