Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone!! So I'm not sure what kind of traditions your family has, but we really like to watch the annual Coney Island Hot Dog Eating Contest. Ty was especially into it this year- he was cheering for Joey Chestnut from the very beginning and was stoked that he beat Kobyoshi after a tie and another eatoff. Anyway- he then proceeds to tell me that he needs a hot dog and some water. So there he went! It's a little harder than it looks, huh Ty?

He did say, however- that he thinks his dad is faster than both of them. So of course- Kregg had to try it.

Happy 4th of July!!

6 joe-cool comments:

Tony said...

Yes! That is the funniest thing I've seen all day! Ty almost had Kregg beat!

Momma Dil said...

That's hilarious! Every time I heard you laugh in the video it made me laugh too! What a cute tradition.

Lyndee W. said...

You guys do the craziest things! You're hilarious! BTW, cute background!

Jennifer said...

How funny is that?? I got your comment on my blog and I think we should totally get together when you are in town. Let me know and I will be there.

Bigwood Family said...

Wow! Kregg is reaaly good at eating hot dogs. Maybe she should travel to Coney Island Next year and try out for the competition. Good Job Ty! You almost had him beat. It was neck and neck there for a minute.

Kellie Glade said...

Looks like you had a wonderful 4th of July. I love your new blog layout and am jealous of all the fun trips you've been on this summer so far. We have yet to go on any. Are you ready for the new baby and addition? I'm sure you are :) Take care!