Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Lucy!!

Lucy Lee Clemens was born Thursday, July 17th (also my cousin Mindy's b-day- Happy birthday Mindy!). She was 7 lbs. 4 oz. and 20 inches long. I went in for my doc's appointment that morning and was dialated to a 4 so he just went ahead and sent me over to the hospital for a little pitocin. We got to the hospital at 10:30 and Lucy was out by 12:30. Only half of my epideral worked, so I felt everything on my left side (I really wouldn't recommend that to anyone), but other than that everything went really good! Lucy is healthy and she is beautiful. She is definitely a Clemens- she looks a lot like Karson when he was a baby. She has the black hair, and the dark skin. But I see some of me in her face! She has been such a great baby so far. A special thanks to my ward and all of our wonderful visitors- you made our hospital stay a really great experience! Here are a few pics with plenty more to come...


Look! She already has that Clemens scowl down!!





14 joe-cool comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Good job! I love your family pictures too. You have a house full of love for sure!

Shauna said...

She's so beautiful!!! Congratulations Clemens Family!! Wow, and look at you, 2 days later, up & working on the blog...you're amazing! :}

Lace said...

I'm so excited to see these pictures! This is your first baby that I haven't seen you in the hospital with... I've been sad about that, I really wanted to just drive down and surprize you! Maybe when we do come we can meet you at the hospital and pretend it just happened :)

Bigwood Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! What else can you say! Congrats to the family!

karla said...

Awesome!!! Wow in that picture of Julie holding her, she reminds me a lot of Ty-the mouth and eyes. Either way, she's a doll, can't wait to see everyone. Doesn't Mary look so grown up!

Dawslyn Kay AND Aspen Lee said...

She is so Beautiful!!! So happy that she is hear. Oh I am so happy for your family!!! CONGRATS to all of you!!!! I cannot wait to meet her. Love and miss you all!!!!!

Jennifer said...

She is beautiful!! Is she sucking her thumb in the picture on her tummy??? So cute. Congratulations, and you look AWESOME!

Thomas/Monk Family said...

Oh my gosh she is soooo cute!!! julz you are an awsome mom, i just love the the little ones you bring down here. She sure is blessed to be part of your family, and you are blessed to have her!! love you and miss you take care!!!

Momma Dil said...

What a gorgeous girl...she'll fit right into your cute little family! Congratulations everyone!

BEN AND LESLIE said...

Congrats!!! I was down in Vegas and was thinking about stopping by and meeting her... but I figured I would let you guys get used to her first. I'm sure there is a lot of commotion. She sure does have that scowl down! How cute!!

Anonymous said...

Julz she is so beautiful! I can't wait to come and see her and the rest of your cute kids!! Loves!

jessicaholtey said...

Oh so so cute!! Congrats you guys!!

Heather said...

Hey this is Heather. Kayla's sister. You have a beautiful daughter. We miss you guys. Hope to see you soon! Congrats!

Ludvigson Family said...

Congrats! She is so precious. I love the cute little dress. She is beautiful.