Sunday, November 09, 2008

The Races in St. George








So a bunch of our friends from SLC came down to run a 1/2 marathon and 5K this weekend. I was supposed to run it with them- but idiotic me forgot to sign up until it was too late (I'm still kicking myself over it). We did make it up to see them run though (barely- we got a flat tire and had to use our friends car- thanks Michelle and Dave!!). Anyway- we had a great time and they did SO AWESOME!!!! It was so great to see you guys!


6 joe-cool comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I want to run a 5K, so let me know next time you hear of one so I can get ready for it.

Lyndee W. said...

You forgot to sign up, huh? {wink, wink} jk.

Christy Smith said...

How fun! I wish I could've come...looks like a party! Is that a medal around Meredith's neck? Glad you're doing so well!

Lace said...

Dang! I'm sorry you didn't get to do it. Do you want to do Taylorsville Dayzz with Tony and me next year?

Momma Dil said...

It was SO good to see you guys! Thanks for making the trip even though you "forgot" to sign up...ha ha! Oh, and that picture of me - I look like I'm about to die...how sad...wouldn't be the worst thing if that got lost if you know what I mean.

Meredith said...

I am so glad you came out to see us. Thanks for letting us come and hang out at your house too. We had a great time. Just so you know, by Monday of that week I could barely walk. Finally by Wednesday my legs were feeling more normal agian. Thanks for being there for us. You guys are the best!