Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I've gotten tagged by a few people- so here yah go...

8 Shows I like to watch:

1. The Office
2. Monk
3. Psych
4. Biggest Loser
5. Amazing Race
6. Myth's and Legends on TV Land
7. Gilmore Girls (it's new to me and I'm obsessed!)
8. Parking Wars

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:

1. The Pizza Factory (the Never-On-Sundae is the BEST!!!!)
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Los Lupes (since that's what we have out here)
4. Red Robin (their BBQ Chicken wrap ROCKS!!!)
5. The Spaghetti Factory (even though it's been forever since I've been there)
6. Iggy's
7. Olive Garden
8. Sconecutter's

8 Things that happened today:

1. Attempted to run
2. Cleaned the kitchen
3. Watched "A Christmas Story" (LOVE IT!!)
4. Hung out with my good friend Kena
5. Ate some Arby's
6. Took some Arby's to my hubby at work
7. Belted out some ABBA (yah- I know you all wish you were here for that...:))
8. Made banana bread

(Wow- that's a lot and it's only 2 pm! I think I need a nap.)

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Being filthy rich
4. Going to SL
5. Mary starting preschool
6. Soccer next week
7. Having to wake my kids up because they sleep in
8. 5K run this weekend

8 Things on my wish list:

1. A carpet cleaner
2. A new camera
3. A Kitchen-aid
4. A maid
5. That our family lived closer
6. That I was filthy rich
7. That there were no such things as scorpions, cockroaches, and crickets
8. We had snow

8 People I'm tagging:

ALL OF YOU!! Really, is a maid on your wish list??

4 joe-cool comments:

Momma Dil said...

I'm glad you're looking forward to the 5K...I've been totally sick for two weeks and never went to the gym so all my training went down the drain. So, you might just have to drag me all three miles! I AM looking forward to seeing you though! :)

Shauna said...

That's fun, I may have to steal that from you too. I didn't even know you were into running, good for you! Good luck, have fun!!

Erick and Janette said...

I'm addicted to Gilmore Girls too!!!!!! I started watching the reruns on ABC Family and I can't stop!!

Anonymous said...

Only 1 more week until you get to eat stuffing!