Sunday, November 09, 2008

My Redneck Daughter



So I got her to finally wear pants, but do you think she would want a shirt on underneath? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I thought her pig tails topped it all off. And do you see how happy she is?? Crazy kid.

9 joe-cool comments:

Everitt's said...

She is sooooo DANG cUtE!!!!!!!!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

She's adorable! And if you want CMT those red necks are making lots of money. Maybe you need to put her on TV!

Branae Louise:) said...

OH MY GOSH!
Thats the CUTEST thing i have EVER seen!!!
She is so cute!

Jodi said...

I love how happy she is. Cute picture.

Lace said...

Hillarious! That little Mary is too cute!

Melanie said...

That's the cutest redneck I've ever seen! She's getting so big.

Momma Dil said...

You gotta love it. Thanks for making me smile, Mary!

Michelle said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture...you have to email it to me!!

Erick and Janette said...

She is just too cute!! You need to put some freckles on her and black out a tooth. Then she'll look like a really redneck!!