Sunday, November 02, 2008

Quote of the week...

This week's one is super easy- I'm surprised that we haven't done this movie yet. We figured we better do an easy since I guess that they have been pretty hard lately. In fact- noone has guessed our middle of the week quote yet. My sister did- but she didn't claim it on here, so it's still up for grabs. A few people couldn't understand what I was saying so here it is, "Fraublookah" (who knows if that's even close to right :)) with a horse in the background. Anyway- what movies are they? Good luck!

7 joe-cool comments:

Anonymous said...

It took me a minute but I'm pretty sure that is Sandra Dee from Grease! I love that movie! :)

Lyndee W. said...

Awww crap! I never get to guess first! I too guess Grease!

Tony said...

Of all the lines you know in this movie you chose this one? Maybe you need to sing for us to add on to the quote for this week. Am I right everybody?

Lyndee W. said...

I'm always ready to hear someone sing!

christa said...

SING SING!!

Michelle said...

I agree, sing sing!!!

Erick and Janette said...

SING!!! Sing loud and proud girl! Just like we used to in your basement!