Sunday, November 09, 2008

Almost Quote of the Week...


I say "Almost" the quote of the week because Kregg is substituting the word "crap" for a few potty words (we're not the swearin' kind). Anyway- this movie is hilarious- what is it?

Also- some of you crazy people have commented that you want to hear me sing. I've had a cold this week, and it's really embarrassing watching myself, but maybe this week I'll sing for you.

Everybody have a great week!

10 joe-cool comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Awww crap. The first time I'm the first to comment and I don't know the movie. It sounds familiar...but I can't place it. Help someone!

Lace said...

Don't know it! Sorry.

Marcus n McKenzie said...

I actually watched one of the moveis you guys quoted! YAY!

Get Smart! That's my favorite part of the whole thing. He's so calm, cool, and collected when he should be freaking out. Funny funny movie!

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing the previews for Get Smart and dying when I saw that scene- LOVE IT! That show was so funny!

Momma Dil said...

I finally knew one! Good job, guys :)

Michelle said...

Darn, I need to see it!!!

Heather said...

Hey julz, I would love to see you let me know when you are here ! Thanks for your concern ! We are doing ok ! How are you ?

Ludvigson Family said...

I have yet to see that movie, but heared it was so funny! I love Steve Carrel.

Meredith said...

What is up with the new picture at the top?

Britney O'Connor said...

Yeah Forever Strong was definitely a must see. It's about the Highland High (in salt lake) rugby team. It's great. :)