Friday, October 03, 2008

I know you have been waiting for it...

Here is this weeks quote/ dance of the week... thanks to my boys. Mary is absolutely hilarious when she does this, too, but she was asleep when we recorded this. If you want to see her let me know and I'll record her. Anyway- back to the quote... which movie is it???

8 joe-cool comments:

Michelle said...

Your kids are hilariously dorky. I have no idea what they are doing. If I had to guess I would say it looks like yogi bear being chased by bees.

Lets see Mary do it!!!

Lyndee W. said...

Absolutely no idea! I would guess something with Jim Carrey...or a cartoon...background sounded like a cartoon. Let me in on the secret...which movie?

Marcus n McKenzie said...

We don't have the slightest idea either. Totally stumped!

the twins said...

Kyle is guessing Ace Ventura Pet Detective. We really have know idea.

Tony said...

AT one point it really looked like the last scene from meet the parents! But I know it wasn't that one. Still clueless!

Julz said...

Okay- here's your clue... it's a sequel, and the 3rd one is coming out next Summer. Any guesses??

Lyndee W. said...

Okay, I'm gonna guess Ice Age...or Madagascar {but it's the sequel that comes out soon, right?}. Okay, Ice Age.

Julz said...

Yep- Ice Age 2- that's it! It's one of my kids favorite movies, so now all of you that haven't seen it need to!