Sunday, October 26, 2008

Quote of the week starring Lucy

So we have kind of decided that Friday's are a really bad night to do the quote of the week since it gets dark here at like 6pm. So we'll keep trying, but it will mostly be on Saturday or Sunday.

Here is this weeks- we decided to give Lucy a turn. This one is way too easy- sorry about that... but we figured it's about time for an easy one.

Also- you might want to check back this week, because in honor of Halloween I think we will probably post a few more quotes. Just cuz it's fun.

We love you all! I hope you guys are enjoying these!

6 joe-cool comments:

Everitt's said...

ADAMS FAMILY!!! Lucy did a great job!!!!

Julz said...

Close Heather... but not quite!! You need to be a little more specific... :)

Bigwood Family said...

Is it the Adams Family Values. I think that is what it is called.

Lyndee W. said...

Totally diggin' your new pic!

Sarraphim said...

I like the movies you're quoting now... heh. I guess I either need to pay more attention to all movies, or just the ones you guys are quoting! ;D

Shauna said...

Can I just say love the new family photo! :} You guys always making me laugh! :}