Sunday, October 19, 2008

Here's the Quote of the Week

Here yah go! It might be a little hard, so here is a couple clues. It's a guy I'm quoting and it's not really a cup that falls on my head. Good luck!

10 joe-cool comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

We dunno. Someone needs to guess quick so we aren't curious anymore.

Tony said...

coronel mustard! Love that guy! I still think he did it! It was never Mr green as they said. CLUE.
Great impression sis!

Julz said...

It was actually "The butler" who's quote it was, but you got it right! If anyone has not seen this movie, it is a MUST. It's stinkin' HILARIOUS!!! It's actually in probably my top 5 movies of all time.

Tony said...

That's right.... Col. Mustard can't talk that fast and isn't that annoying!

Erick and Janette said...

I LOVE CLUE!!!! Good impression!

Michelle said...

Awesome! I am too late to guess, but I LOVE clue. That is where I first fell in love with Tim Curry.

Lyndee W. said...

Ohhhhh! I haven't seen that movie in a dog's age...but I love it! Now I want to go out and rent it. So, I'm thinking of doing something similar Julz...but with song lyrics! Whaddya think?

Julz said...

That would be fun!! You should do it!!!

Ludvigson Family said...

I love that show. It is a classic. I haven't seen it in forever.

Sarraphim said...

Not a bad impression, though a candlestick would've been a better prop... ;) I actually watched that one recently. Yay!