Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ty is 7!

I can't believe I have a 7 year old. He is such a great kid, though! We enjoy him so much- and can't believe how good he has turned out. He is a hard worker, loves school, is one of the best readers in his class, helps out at home, and actually likes playing with his siblings. He has some great friends, and just got a record in his school for the 50 yard dash. He has also brought 2 girls home this week and he genuinely thinks that they are coming over because they like Star Wars. I can't believe it's all starting already!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Anyway- we love you Ty!



This is his obsession- Star Wars. He actually begged and begged until I would take a pic of his Darth Maul that his auntie Traci gave him for his birthday.


Kregg decorated his cake. It's a good thing that it's Halloween time, because it's actually hard to find black food coloring!


For his birthday party, we invited 8 of his friends and their families and rented a park. We had BBQ sandwiches, chips, and drinks. They had so much fun!! And I barely even had to plan anything! I just forgot that it gets dark by 6... so sorry that my pics are a little dark. When does time change, anyway?









I love how Bridger was helping Ty blow out his candles... that guy cracks me up!























Thanks to all that came- we had a great time!! But you all know me- I'm always up for a party!! Happy birthday Ty!





8 joe-cool comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Happy Birthday Ty! Great job on the cake Kregg!

Marcus n McKenzie said...

We walked out of my Mom's house and smelled you guys BBQing. I was so wishing there was some restaurant here that we could go pick some up. Looks like you all had a good time! Happy birthday Ty!

Britney O'Connor said...

Hey Jul- random question. Do you have Kris Carpenter's email address? I'm not sure how close you guys were to her but I was hoping to reach out to her if possible. :)

Abster said...

SUPER cool cake! That's awesome! Brett's already trying to instill a Star Wars fascination in Caius.
BTW, awesome costumes! I think Kregg should grow a mullet for real!

Momma Dil said...

7? 7?? Wow!!! You guys are OOOOLD! LOL...kidding. He's such a cute kid - happy birthday, Ty!

Ludvigson Family said...

So sorry we missed Ty's party. It looks like we really missed out. It looks like a great party! Good job on the cake Kregg, super cool.

Phil, Aminda, Jovie and Bryce said...

Looks like Ty had an awesome party. Happy Birthday Ty!!! I thought the cake was great! good job Kregg. The whole time we were looking at pics Jovie kept saying I want to play with Mary.

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Ty! And I must say only the best are born Libras! :} (has nothing to do with this day being my birthday too! :}). I love how the kids all crowd in when they're opening presents. Looks like fun!