Tuesday, October 07, 2008

It's about time!!!

Notice something different about Ty? He finally lost his first tooth. He was getting a little frustrated considering he turns 7 in a few days- so it happened just in the nick of time!!
Man you would have thought it was Christmas- the kid was so excited! The next morning I had to wake him up. I asked him if the tooth fairy came, and he said yeah- she brought him a dollar (what is the going rate nowadays?!?!?! We got a quarter when we were kids. I figured with inflation and all...) anyway- and he tried to tell dad in the middle of the night, but he wouldn't wake up. Of course Kregg doesn't remember anything. But it was really fun for us (it was a first for us, too). We both snuck into his room after he was asleep and I was the lookout. Kregg was so careful creeping under the pillow and we both bolted out of there like we were a couple kids stealing a 10 cent candy from the candy store. So fun!!

Of course when we were taking his pic, the other 2 wanted one so here it is. They look a little spazzy, but what do yah do??

3 joe-cool comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Good job, Ty! Did I ever tell you that I saw the tooth fairy once? No really...I did!

Shauna said...

Too cute...and I am just picturing you guys playing the tooth fairy, and that's why we luv ya! :}

Meredith said...

Ty is getting to be so handsome! I miss you all!