Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Here's a quote that we promised you!

Here's another quote in honor of Halloween... kinda weird... and dark, because my camera bites, but I'm sure you guys will get it!

5 joe-cool comments:

jessicaholtey said...

hahaha yeah i really have no idea...lol

Lyndee W. said...

I have no idea, either!

Anonymous said...

These quotes of the week are hilarious, but I can never get any of them! I saw you were in Vegas with Johanna-how fun! Does she live in Vegas? For sure call me next time! My cell number is (702) 370-2692. Next time you see Johanna tell her that I said hi!

Tony said...

I'm going to guess that this one is from "icabod crane the headless horseman!" I'm just throwin it out there

Marcus n McKenzie said...

So, we're all stumped... what's the answer?!