Friday, September 26, 2008

Yes- it's the quote of the week!

It's that time of the week! Last weeks seemed to be a little tough, but I'm glad we all pulled through. Here's a pretty easy one. What movie??

5 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

Billy Madison!!!! Yeay!!! I liked that one a lot! Very funny!

Lace said...

I can't wash my hair with out thinking "shampoooo is better it goes on first and makes the hair all clean. conditioner is better it goes on last and makes the hair all smooooth."

Michelle said...

Darn, someone already got it! But what a good guy...wearing his bulldog Friday shirt!!!!!!!!!!!

Kendra said...

Ok so that one was about the only one I got. I watch alot of movies and Gino and I quote alot from movies but I have come to realize that Kregg and I do not watch the same movies. Kreggs is probably the ones I should be watching. I loves these quotes of the week. You guys are so funny. I really wish Kregg was still teaching Gospel Doctrine I seemed to get alot more out of it. Must have been the sense of humor.

Bigwood Family said...

Wow! That is like my all time favorite movie. I think Kregg does a better job at quoting it than me though. I absolutely love your quote of the day and look forward to it every week.