Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pictures Anyone??

We got our Goddard family pictures taken a few weeks ago- thanks to Lacie and Marcie for all their hard work! They are both so talented. Anyway- I apologize for so many pictures, but I couldn't help myself!!































13 joe-cool comments:

Wendy said...

those are great pictures! I hate when you get so many great pictures, you just can't choose. Love them all! You have such a beautiful family!

Lyndee W. said...

These pics look great! I think my favorite is the one of Karson taking a photo of Mary and her cousin! Too cute!

Lyndee W. said...

BTW, where did you take the pics at? The location is nice...especially the bridge!

Julz said...

We took them of all places at Murray Park! There is a nice secluded place out there that is just perfect!

Michelle said...

Great pictures! They are beautiful. And you actually pulled off pink and orange together!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Love the photos! They are super cute

Jodi said...

I just loved the family pictures.

Shauna said...

Adorable pics, how fun to have! You have such a cute family....just love it! Good to see your mom & dad there too! We really need to get some updated ones of our own!

Kristie V said...

I think It is cute how you guys had the little cuz's match. They turned out very nice and got to luv the pic with the Dad's holidng the baby girls :D Um that is what me and Mike are long overdue for-family pics!!!

Kendra said...

I so love your new family picture and all the others. We are getting ours done next month and I am so excited. You have a beautiful family

Christy Smith said...

So cute, Julie! The one of all of you is great...what an adorable family! It was great to see you for a few minutes while you were here, we'll just have to make it longer next time! Take care!

Meredith said...

Hey Jules,
I am trying my best to leave a comment. This is all new to me. I love the photos. E-mail me K!

dancinfool said...

Ok, first of all small world. I was reading the blog of a friend and followed a link, just for fun, and noticed your name on their list of links. How strange that would happen. Anyways glad I found you. These are great pictures of everyone. Your kiddos are getting so big. Maybe we can do a better job of keeping in touch via the web!
Amy Vanderbeek (Kirton)