Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Lucy's Blessing




So we blessed Lucy this past Sunday. Isn't she beautiful? We had a great weekend! We had a lot of family and friends come out. On Saturday night I had a house of 15 (thank goodness for bunk beds!). Thanks everyone for coming out and celebrating with us!! We sure loved having you!

A few of the kidlets playing simon says while waiting to go swimming...
Mary got stuck in her stroller...
Traci and Chantyl were taking a nap on my bed, only to get attacked... Good times!!

7 joe-cool comments:

Lyndee W. said...

She looks so beautiful! We wish we could have come...but this month is tight and with gas as it is...well, it just wasn't in the cards this time. We do want to come out and visit sometime...maybe we'll come for a weekend this winter...when we can't stand the cold for one more MINUTE!

christa said...

Lucy looks beautiful!! I'm so sad I didn't get to go. I miss you guys!!

Tony said...

I had a lot of fun! Thanks for having us. I definantely owe you now! I can't believe you did that! You didn't have to!

Kellie Glade said...

How fun to have family come for Lucy's blessing. What sweetie...she looks adorable in that dress!

Momma Dil said...

It's been said...but Lucy really is so beautiful. Cute dress!

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you and your family! Thanks so much to your family for letting Jess and I tag along so we could come and see you guys! And to Ty for letting us sleep on his bed.. :)

Shauna said...

She is so precious...love the dress! And Mary just cracks me up, getting stuck in her stroller appears to be just one of many funny incidents with her, huh?