Friday, September 12, 2008

Quote of the week...

I totally apologize for this weeks quote. Kregg said that it was my turn- and I'm a little rusty! Plus it is extremely hard watching yourself...

But anyway- here it is... what movie??

13 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

EVERAFTER!!!!! AWESOME!!! YEAY ME!!!!

Lace said...

Sorry, I seriously typed that as fast as I could so noone would beat me!!! But very nice Drew Berrymore impression (I don't know how to spell her last name).

the twins said...

Love that one. I just watched Ever After. You guys are awesome.
Christine

Everitt's said...

AWWW Man!!! I know that one is 'Ever After'. ONE of my FAV's!!!!! great job julie!!!!!!

christa said...

I LOVE THAT SHOW!! Good job Julie!!! I love your quotes of the week!!!

Michelle said...

Hahaha, you guys are totally insane.
No wonder I love you.

Hossam said...

Greetings from EGYPT julie
nice to see ur blog
every after is amazing
c u
bye bye

Sarraphim said...

That was a perfect reenactment of Ever After... Drew Barrymore and Dougray Scott do a good job! ;) And of course, the gypsy as well! Miss you guys!

Shauna said...

Can I just tell you how much you guys make me laugh all the time? That's why we luv ya! :}

Shauna said...

Can I just tell you how much you guys make me laugh all the time? That's why we luv ya! :}

Lyndee W. said...

Ever After! Even though everyone already guessed it, I had to let you guys know that I DID know this one! I absolutely LOVE this movie! Great job Julie!

Momma Dil said...

I'm never the first to catch these, but I got it right again! Way fun that you guys do these...

Ludvigson Family said...

We couldn't put out finger on it. Thank goodness everyone else knew it.I love that show, great job julie! I love your quotes of the week, way fun.

BTW~ Did you get the e-mail I sent you? i couldn't remember if I got the right address.