Friday, September 19, 2008

Quote of the week...

Sorry- this weeks is really dark- so it will just add to the suspense, right? It might be a little harder this week... what movie??

11 joe-cool comments:

Erick and Janette said...

I LOVE THESE! But I am completly stumped! Is it an Eddi Murphy movie?

Julz said...

No it's not Eddie Murphy- although he sounds like him, doesn't he?? Anyway- I guess that I should tell you that he is quoting a woman. I just wasn't up to par on this one. :)

Julz said...

Okay- here is another clue- it's a family movie.

karla said...

the girls at my house said maybe Big Mamma. I'm not familiar with that movie though.

Julz said...

Nope- not Big Mamma. And the quote is by an actual woman, not a guy playing a woman.

Everitt's said...

OK I'm stumped too! can you give another hint maybe the year?

Julz said...

It came out in June of 2007. My kids really like this movie, but it isn't a cartoon.

Everitt's said...

Ok while watching the video for the 10th or 11th or even 12th time. I think Kregg is imitating wanda sykes, just cuz that's her attitude and talk. So the last movie that I think she was in was EVAN ALMIGHTY. Am I right? I think I am. the phrase about church, kinda linked for me.

Lyndee W. said...

Evan Almighty! That's a good movie! Good job Kregg! You sound just like Wanda!

Tony said...

Oh yeah! Duh.... Nice one Kregggggo

Ludvigson Family said...

I was stumped too, maybe because I haven't seen that movie. I guess I will have to rent it. But I totaly see the Wanda in Kregg.