Thursday, December 18, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!!

So how wild is this??? All the kidlets are out of school today because of the snow, and the storm skipped right over us. We got rain, but we have a snow day and no snow! For those of you who really know me know that I LOVE the snow. Bummer.

Also today I'm throwing a little gingerbread house making party (like we did in the old days- eh Ridgecrest??) and now instead of 12 kids at my house there will be 32. Not sure how I'm gonna work that one out!!

Love you all- thanks for checking out our blog, and listening to my ramblings all the time!!

4 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

oooh shoot! I was hoping that it would snow just for you! How funny that the kids are still out of school! I hope the gingerbread housing went well :)

Lyndee W. said...

Heard they got 5 inches in Vegas. Here in EM it took Lyle almost 2 hours to get to work. Still snowing. Feels like Christmas...finally!

Everitt's said...

Thanks for a GREAT day Julie! It was soooo much fun!!

Meredith said...

Forget doing it at your house. Find someone with Church keys and do it there. That's what I always did. I hope you post the results of this adventure!