Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!








Yep, there were cows, too!!













Merry Christmas everyone!! We are so grateful for your friendships, and we care so much for all of you!! We hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas season! We love you!

5 joe-cool comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Lucy's little smile is precious! I giggled when I saw Kregg peeking out from the cow costume...he's so funny! Thanks for the card, we got it yesterday and I smiled as soon as I opened it. What a creative idea!

Melanie said...

Your kids are sooo cute. Your gingerbread making party looked like a hit! Makes me miss being in Mesquite.

Merry Christmas,
Melanie

Jodi said...

CUTE, Love the pictures.

Dave West said...

But, Jesus was a boy.

Ludvigson Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time in Utah. Isn't it great to be surrounded by family and friends!? That is my favorite part of the holidays.