Sunday, December 07, 2008

Here's the Quote of the Week...

What movie is it??

4 joe-cool comments:

Bigwood Family said...

Okay, I am pretty sure that is Christmas Vacation. I love that old lady. She gives what ever is around her for christmas. Great show.

Heather said...

Hey julz, How are you ? nice to hear from you again . Aren't blogs wonderful for keeping in touch. Remember to call me if your here for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this movie! We have to watch it at least once a year! :) Christmas Vacation, Christmas Vacation!

I will only be in Utah until the Sunday after Christmas-bummer! My hubby has to get back to work.

Lyndee W. said...

Okay, I know you've given this to me before, but I lost it. Can you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card? Thanks!
lyndee_wilkerson@hotmail.com