Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gingerbread House Party

So I was having a gingerbread party for all the little ones while the older ones were in school, and then they cancelled school because of the snow we never had. Anyway- so instead of trying to fit everyone in my house I booked the church and we had it over there. It was a blast!











Mary wouldn't let me even THINK about touching her plate in any way. She never got more than a drop of frosting. She was just happy to have the graham crackers and the candy.

































Thanks everyone who came and for helping me out!!! We sure love you guys!!

5 joe-cool comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I love the babies all in a row! So cute.

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

what a fun day! maybe someday I'll have kids so I can join you :)

Mark 'n Mindee West said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Life in the Parke said...

What a good idea to make Gingerbread houses...I forgot that I loved doing that at school. I'll have to file the idea away for next year for preschool.

Momma Dil said...

I'm so glad you got to do that! Seems like we haven't done it here in awhile....I guess when you left, so did the party!