Sunday, December 14, 2008

Quote of the week...

Hey everyone!! Here it is... I know my husband is crazy... but anyway, what movie is it??

7 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

I don't know, but I haven't got to play for a few weeks so I'm going to make a guess anyway: My Little Ponies! :)

Tony said...

I am thinking Charlie and the Chocolate factory, but I may be wrong too!

Lyndee W. said...

Sean and I guess Jim Carrey in "The Grinch". Make sure and tell us which movie it is!

Julz said...

Yep- It's My Little Pony!! Lace you crack me up!! :)
Great job Sean and Lyndie! It's "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas". Fitting for my husband, eh? Ha!

jessicaholtey said...

dang it the one I acctually knew and I didnt get on this morning!!!

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Thanks for coming and seeing Santa last night! It was only your kids and Kairi, so I did my part in getting people here! Now, I have to be the bearer of bad news. Marion (who took the picture) didn't get a picture of your kids, it was actually of the floor. I am SO sorry! If I would have seen him taking the picture, I would have suggested you take it yourself. He's not quite proficient with a digital camera yet. I feel really bad. I hope your kids had fun with him, it sounded like it. I tried to listen as much as I could. He's great huh??

Meredith said...

Oh Craig, I miss you so much. Just watching your funny face in this cracked me up!