Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Iowa Trip

So this pic was taken in 2005 on our last Iowa trip... This trip was a little different. It was a lot longer drive (19 hours), a lot shorter trip (Wednesday to Sunday), and my kids barely slept at all the whole road trip! We went out there because one of Kregg's best friends was getting married. And my parents caravaned (how the heck do you spell that?) with us. We definitely didn't get to see everyone we wanted to see or do everything we wanted to do, but we were for sure busy!! I TOTALLY slacked on my picture taking- I feel bad- but here are some pics that we did take.

2 joe-cool comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I would of known you were in town.

Deb

Kellie Glade said...

Glad you all had a good trip! Isn't it just nice to get out and vacation with the ones you love!