Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Grandpa Ron and Rosalie's House

We got to go visit Kregg's dad- it was so nice! My kids were a little crazy... but they had a great time! They have 2 cats- so Ty was trying to entice this one out from underneath the bed with his running bracelet.
This is Kregg's step-mom Rosalie. She is so sweet! I really enjoy talking to her. She is genuine in every way- and my kids loved talking to her about the cats.

Ron is such a great guy, too. He knew exactly what would get my kids attention- and they loved it! Ron and I have the same taste in music- so I love talking to him about it. Although we really didn't get to talk all that much about it this trip.

Mary was obsessed with this door.

So much for a nice picture of a loving brother and sister...

2 joe-cool comments:

Ludvigson Family said...

It looks like you guys had a fun and busy trip. That is neat you got to see so much family. The zoo looks amazing! Glad to see you had a safe and fun trip!

Momma Dil said...

I know it's not the point of this post, but holy cow has Mary's hair grown!