Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Kregg's Mom

So while we were out there we went to Kregg's moms grave with his dad. Kregg's mom has actually been gone 9 years yesterday. I only knew her for about 10 months, but WOW was she a great lady. I can't wait to talk to her again on the other side- and thank her. She and Ron raised such a great son. On my wedding day I remember her taking Kregg aside and pretty much threatened him to make sure that he treated me like a queen. And he does- every day. I wish she was around to be with my kids... but I know that she is watching over them. What a great woman that she was!

1 joe-cool comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

My dad just reminded me that it had been 9 years. The time really flies. It still seems like Grandma is around. I can't wait for my sealing, in part because I know Grandma will be there! She was the most wonderful woman!