Friday, April 11, 2008

AAAAAHHH!!! BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!


So Ty and Mary opened the door to go into the backyard today and...surprise! As soon as they opened the door a pigeon flew in!!! Scared the tar out of Ty! After taking a tour of my living room and kitchen it decided to land in Mary's room... I can't even write this without laughing hysterically, but I did scream as it was flying over me. I was a little freaked out- I had to go get my neighbor Jared to come over and see if he could get it outside. So he comes over- does a little whistle, and it flies right out the door. It took Jared a total of about 4 seconds. Too funny!

4 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

That's so funny! Birds use to fly into the optical, it always freaked me out too! I'm glad your neighbor got him out for you!

Kellie Glade said...

That would scare pretty good as well. Glad it didn't decide to make its home in yours :)

Dawslyn Kay AND Aspen Lee said...

Oh MAN if that would happen 2 me I would have pooh my paint!!! I hate birds. Oh they are so bad. I am glad it got out of your home, and all is well...

Momma Dil said...

Funny...I started laughing reading about how hard you were laughing just remembering it.