Sunday, March 02, 2008

Baby Mary




So I thought I would share some baby pics of Mary- since I have kind of a funny little story that happened last night. Kregg and I were sitting in the living room watching TV, and I had Mary sitting on my lap. Then just out of the blue she starts playing peekaboo with someone that we totally couldn't see. She would play a little peekaboo, then start laughing histarically, then play some more peekaboo. She was looking up to someone who was totally there! I turned to Kregg, and said, "Maybe whoever it is she's talkin' to can tell her that she doesn't need her bottle (Mary's being a little stubborn with her bottle)." She she looks for a second, then hides her bottle so we couldn't take it away. Anyway- it was kinda wild. I know we have angels around us, and that babies were always talkin' to them, but Mary's 2, you know?? It was a very comforting feeling to know that someone else is helping me with my kids! BTW- Aren't these pics kinda funny? She looks the EXACT same!! Only she has more teeth!

3 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

That is a cool story! So did it help with the bottle???? Love that little Mary, I can just imagine her laughing histarically in my head.

christa said...

That is so stinkin cool!! I love that story, thanks for sharing it! And I totally didn't even realize that those were baby pictures until you said that- she is still just SO CUTE!! I just love you Julie- and your cute family.

Sarraphim said...

That's awesome Julie! :) I'm glad they're there keeping her smiling! :D