Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Feeding the ducks

You all know how much I like to take pictures of the backs of everybodies heads... this is at Traci's apartment.



These ducks were insane!! They knew exactly what we were there for, and they weren't shy about taking our food. I loved throwing food at my bro's feet so they could all attack him.
Mary had a blast!! They were all taller than she was- but she had no fear at all. I was sure freaked out for her, though. Ty actually got bit by one, he wasn't too happy.


3 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

You got some cute pictures! Those ducks are insane!

Momma Dil said...

You'll have to have Kregg take a picture that you're in - I wanna see that cute belly of yours!

Ludvigson Family said...

I love feeding ducks. We would go to the park at least once a week in Montana, I miss it. Tyra and Maverick would love it too! Looks like you had fun. Is Mary afraid of anything????? She is so funny.

ps
I'm so jealous you ate at Red Robin. I love that place.