Monday, March 03, 2008

Our Birthday Boy is 32!

Gotta love the fun-fetti cakes... the boys pretty much made this themselves.
Here he is making his wish... What a spaz.
Still taking forever to make his wish...
My adorable family with kool-aid mustaches, Little Ceasar's pizza tattoo's and all!! I can't believe that I lucked out like this. I have the greatest husband in the world- and with out him I wouldn't have these 3 1/2 beautiful children that have turned out so well because he cares about them so much. His family is everything to him- and I'm so grateful for that. I love him more and more every day. I also think that Karson gets his spaziness from Kregg.

5 joe-cool comments:

Ludvigson Family said...

Wow 32! Happy Birthday Kregg. If your wish doesn't come true then the rest of us have no hope. You really look like you wanted that wish! How funny.

Lace said...

oooh! Cute! Happy Birthday Kregg!

Tony said...

happy birthday old guy! Do you shave your head because you are bald?

Kristie V said...

Time goes by so fast.. Mike just turned 30 on FEB 25th WOOT WOOT:)
You have such a cute family and you guys sound like a lot of fun!
And yes we definitly agree that ELF is the Best movie ever :)
Luv the Vanwagoners.

Kellie Glade said...

Julie! Hi! I found your blog through Traci's help. Isn't the blogging world sooo amazing!!! This is Kellie Glade (Meier). Our sisters our roomies and she was telling me that you had a blog and so I wanted to check it out, since I haven't seen you or your family...oh geez, in forever I guess. I just wanted to say hi and tell you how cute your family is. I'm trying to get Yasemin to do a blog for her family with no luck yet. Please feel free to check our my family blog. We have just one little girl, Raegan that was born March '07. She will be turning 1 on the 29th. Amazing how time flies by so quickly. Hope you don't mind me commenting. Take care! ~Kellie~