Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Being with family

Ayz is getting so big! She sure loves her auntie Traci. It took her a few minutes to warm up to us again.

Introducing my new baby niece Tayvie!! Cute as heck, huh??? She was born on Valentine's Day and it was so great to finally meet her. Mary sure as heck couldn't get enough of her, though. She'll be a good big sister- hopefully!!!
Adorable, huh??
Oh man... Red Robin... You're jealous, aren't you?? I'm jealous of myself just looking at these pictures. Okay- this is what you get- the BBQ Chicken wrap (SO GOOD!!!!) and a strawberry lemonade. This is a serious disadvantage of living in a small town. I want a Red Robin. Okay- sorry about that- I'll get back to the picture. This is my beautiful family... see how Ayz is warming up to us now? I actually think she is mocking her grandma who I have way more pictures of her with her eyes closed than open.



2 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

mmmm! memories.... maybe I can talk Tony in to taking me to RR today. Now you're jealous of me aren't ya!

Anonymous said...

ok fine! I'll go..... What I won't do for my wife?