Saturday, March 29, 2008

Gotta love the Keys!!

Singin' Irish tunes on St. Patty's day... it's pretty wild with a bunch of old drunk people. We sang "Danny Boy" and "Irish Eyes are Smiling" so many times that I think I might never be able to sing them ever again. No- maybe I'll be ready again my next St. Patrick's Day. But I'll tell you what- St. Patty's day will never EVER be the same again. That's all I have to say about that.

We got to go golfing at the club... I did awful... but it was great to get out there again!
At the top of this picture is the deadly "man-a-war". They were everywhere- I even kicked one and didn't die. I was very proud of myself. Granted, it was dead...
We went out on the boat to go do some snorkeling. But I don't have a whole lot of pictures, I was too busy puking. There's nothing like puking into the ocean. Anyway- there were fish jumping out of the water everywhere and the pelicans were having a great time. This was the same day in about the same spot where the stingray jumped out of the water into a boat that was going 30mph, hit a lady and the impact killed her. Pretty wild!!
You can always count on your husband to take pictures of you at your best. Like right after you have been puking.
Kregg and Hal did do a little snorkeling, but the waters were too rough and there was no visibility. So when we got back to the canals they decided to take a little bit calmer swim. Anyway- we had a great time in Florida- definitely a trip we won't forget anytime soon!!

6 joe-cool comments:

Ludvigson Family said...

I've been waiting for your Florida pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time. I loved all the pics. The aquarium looks really cool. I wouldn't want to be the one holding the fish feeding the sharks. Yikes!! I am so jealous, seeing your pictures makes me want to go on another vacation.

Kellie Glade said...

How much fun! Was it your anniversary or did you just go for fun? Glad you had a blast! Love all the pictures! You're a very cute prego lady :) Oh, and I heard through my sister that you are having twins, LOL! Gotta love April Fool's Day! Take care! ~Kellie~

Cory said...

Sweet Vacation! I'm totally envious.

Dawslyn Kay AND Aspen Lee said...

It look like you two had lots of FUN!!!!!!!!

Lace said...

Wow! It does look like you had a lot of fun!
I love seeing you pregnant, keep posting those pictures!

Britney O'Connor said...

This trip looks like so much fun...I can't wait to take them once I have a hubby! =)