Wednesday, February 27, 2008

We are having...

We're having another girl!! Everything is looking good as far as I know. We haven't really even started thinking about names, so if you have any ideas we are all ears (Sorry Tony and Lacie- Rogerina is not gonna happen)! Having a girl means for tests for me and the baby, but we will deal with it all when it comes. We're really excited for our family to finally be complete! 2 boys and 2 girls- what's more balanced than that??

11 joe-cool comments:

Ludvigson Family said...

Congratulations on getting another girl! That is perfect to have the two boys together and then the two girls. They will be best buddies!


We really missed you at lunch today. That was so nice of you to volunteer to watch all of the kids!

Ludvigson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lace said...

I'm so excited for another little girl! How fun that my girls not only have cousins their age but that they are both girls too!

Lace said...

As for names how about Jane... cute huh? Ty, Karson, Mary and Jane yeah that sounds good :)

christa said...

I'm SO excited for you Julie!!! I can't believe we totally did the opposite thing. We're definitely going to have to marry them all off-- and we'll have to talk about this whole- you being done thing- that just can't be!! I have one more boy that doesn't ahve a girl in your family to marry :) I'm totally kidding- if you must be done then you must :) You know I'm only joking I hope :) I hope all the tests go well. That's got to be a little frustrating for you-but we'll be praying for you both! I'm excited for you!! I like the name Brooke, but that's just me :) Congrats!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! I Love thinking about baby names. Can't wait to hear what you decide.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the both you. Just wondering because you are having a girl you have to have more tests than usual is that correct, and is so how come. Hope everything is going good. Just so you know this is lyle

Anonymous said...

that should have said and if so how come, I read it after i sent it and it looks like i talk like a hillbilly

Lyle

Julz said...

Lyle you crack me up! Don't you know that you ARE a hillbilly? :) Mary has a genetic disorder (Turner's Syndrome) that is only in girls. The syndrome is just some freakish thing that happens, but my doc wants to do more tests just to make sure so we are prepared. Hopefully I can get out of a few of them, though. If we have another girl with Turner's- I wouldn't be too freaked out- I know Turner's. We can handle Turner's!

Momma Dil said...

Congrats Julie, Kregg, and family! I'm so excited for you. You almost kinda sorta maybe make me want to have another!

Sarraphim said...

A little girl, huh? Congrats! That makes three people I know who're having girls in the near future... one is a friend from home, and one is a friend from college... Anyway, for names, one of my friends picked Emma, don't know if you wanna do that though. I'll have to think about it and get back to you.