Tuesday, January 22, 2008

You asked for it...

So it turns out that a lot of you like Karson's possessed, creepy, scary, pirahna face. So here is the second picture we took on his birthday- Kregg thinks this one is creepier.

4 joe-cool comments:

Bigwood Family said...

The ollk on Karsons face says it all. I wouldn't want to meet that face in a darrk alley, or a lighted alley for that matter. He definantly has his own personality. He expresses it very well, might I add.

Lace said...

Ayla just said "karson play owwie" The other picture Tony has on his laptop desktop and Ayla always wants to see Karson on there.

Wendy said...

That is so funny. I am glad he never had that knife in nursery, we would have all been in trouble! I think I will always remember him as little Karson from nursery, even if he's 20. How are things with the new job situation?

christa said...

love it!!!!