Friday, January 04, 2008

Our Latest Drama!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the last 2 days here... Yesterday we found out that Rite-Aid has sold all of the stores in Nevada. Some in Vegas are going to a small grocery store, some are being bought by Walgreens, and some are closing. Kregg's store is being sold to Walgreens. His inventory is in 3 weeks, then they shut down the store for a month and open it up as a Walgreens. We have a couple options: he will have an interview with Walgreens, but they usually bring in their own management. Rite-Aid is talking about transferring him to Northern California and giving him an extra $20,000 (we'll find out more about that on Monday hopefully). Or he could try looking for another job, but there really isn't anything here in Mesquite. I'll keep you posted on what we decide to do. If we decide on CA, Kregg will probably be out of here in 3 weeks to find us a place. It will happen pretty fast.
Also today we spent all day in the emergency room- I've been having some heavy bleeding. But as of right now the baby is doing good- heart beat is good, and he was like a little jumping bean in my belly. But they did put me on bed rest (since I'm still bleeding), and I have to go see the doc on Monday. So your prayers would be appreciated!
Anyway- I just thought I owed you guys an update- thanks for being so great! Love you all!! Julie

4 joe-cool comments:

christa said...

WHAT!!!???? Julz- we gotta talk!!! You're gonna have to give me more than just a blog post---- That's NUTS!!! I'm praying for you- I hope you can figure things out quickly!! What a pain!!

Momma Dil said...

Julie! We're totally thinking about and praying for you too! You guys are SO strong. Please let us know if we can help.

Ludvigson Family said...

Julie, I just heard the news in church today! What a lot of stress all at once. If you need anything don't hesitate to call. I would be glad to take the kids for a while. These blogs are cool. I started my own, if you want to check it out its, ludvigson.blogspot.com (I'm kind of addicted to the blogging, so fun! Keep in touch.

Wendy said...

It's Monday, what's going on?!?! Let us know if you do go to Northern Cali, we are always there visiting Spencer's family, and we would love to see you guys. We will be praying for you and your little bean too. I hope things calm down for you guys. You have had a roller coaster few years here!