Monday, January 07, 2008

Went to the Doc today!

So I had my appointment today- they did another ultrasound and the baby is still kicking and heart is beating. I'm not bleeding anymore- so that's good, too. I guess that my placenta is right on my cervix, so they said that I probably will bleed again, and when I do, go to the ER again. Annoying, huh? Sometimes it fixes itself, but if it doesn't then I'll have to have a cesarean. There is still a chance of a miscarriage, but it looks better than it did. He did take me off of bedrest, and put me on "light". He also told me to make sure my husband doesn't look at me funny, and come back next week for another ultrasound. Kregg hasn't heard anything on his situation, although he's left a message for the Walgreens district manager and should hear his offer from Rite-Aid hopefully tomorrow.Anyway- thanks for all of your support- it's been amazing! It makes this whole thing a lot more managable!

0 joe-cool comments: