Friday, January 11, 2008

More blah blah blah...

So I know that this is annoying- but I ended up back in the emergency room today for more bleeding. But we heard the baby's heartbeat, so he (oh I mean "it") is still going strong! They called it another "close-call miscarriage". So here I am- still having to do nothing. I actually like all of the extra rest- but I never realized how much I appreciate doing even just the little things! Kregg has been so great. He has all this stuff going on with his job, yet he still comes home and takes care of me and the kids. He's done all the laundry and the dishes, and even gets me drinks when I want one! My Ward has also been AMAZING. We have gotten dinner (and even some lunches) all week. My friend Keri has taken my kids all week until Kregg gets home. My friend Michelle even came over and cleaned! We've also had lots of phone calls and visitors. I can't even explain to you how grateful we are for all of this. We are in awe that so many people go so much out of their way for us!!! Makes me cry just writing about it!

Kregg is still waiting to hear from Walgreens on his future. His inventory is in less than 2 weeks, so we are starting to get a little bit concerned. But the big region guy from Rite Aid is coming out next Wednesday to give Kregg their offer. The general manager of Smith's came to visit Kregg yesterday about offering him a job with them, and there are a few other options that we might have. But for right now- we are just waiting!!!!

Okay- so let's get onto brighter pastures... we had Ty's first parent-teacher conferences yesterday. He's doing a really great job! He's always the first to raise his hand, always sitting in the front, and always has lots of questions (surprise). We're really proud of him.

Karson was really excited to start preschool back up. They are learning about planets this month. He and his dad get to work together to come up with a few things about Saturn so he can share with the class. He also started Sunbeams, and they sang to him for his birthday. So I'm sure he is going to like it.

Mary is a little chatterbox. She's still obsessed with the movie Elf, and she enjoys taking her stroller she got from Tony and Lacie and beating her brothers with it. Every once in a while she'll put her baby in the stroller, buckle it very carefully, then beat her brothers with it. We have a little bit of work to do! :)

1 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

I hope you know if I weren't a few weeks away from having this baby I would be there in a heartbeat to help you out. I've tried to make it work in my head a few times, thinking I could just drive down there! I'm also so thankful that you have so much help out there and such a wonderful ward, especially when we can't be there to do anything for you!

Also, love that we got Mary such a violent gift and didn't even know it! Especially love that she takes the time to buckle the baby in before she beats her brothers with it! What a goof ball!