Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mmmmm... Cake....

Karson helped our friend Keri make those cupcakes. Way yummy!


You all know about the "Clemens' Scowl" that Karson pulls off so well. Ty also got this game for Christmas where whoever has the best "pirahna" face gets to go first. Karson always wins hands down. This picture is just downright freaky. I hope we aren't raising a serial killer! I think we are the psychos giving a 4 year old a knife just to take a picture.

5 joe-cool comments:

Lace said...

btw, I love your new header up there! Way cute!

Tiff and Rand said...

Haha! That knife picture is the funniest stinkin' thing I've ever seen! This is Tiffany Browning by the way! I saw your blog on Wendy's site and wanted to say hi! Glad to see all is going well with you and your adorable family!

Bigwood Family said...

Karson Reaay looks goodin this picture. He just might be able to pass off as a Serial Killer. Looks like he had a Fun Birthday!

Tony said...

I laughed my head off! Now Karsons picture is my background on my laptop! Best shot ever! Happy belated birthday Karson

Ludvigson Family said...

Yea Karson!! Happy Birthday! That picture "kid serial killer" is so funny. I love it! Looks like you had a great birthday.

p.s. Hollar if you need any help! I will call and check in on you guys!!